Lunar New Year Holiday From 2 Feb to 6 Feb 2011



I found this oldies by Yao Li in 1956 when I was searching for Lunar New Year video(song) on youtube. It's a song regarding beautiful spring, and spring renewel which best describe Lunar New Year and it's atmosphere. I 'm not sure whether she is the original singer, but there are many singers who had sang this classic Lunar New Year song after her. It's so nostalgic listening to this song. I think she made this song a true classic with her unique style.

And for my Etsy shop, there will not be shipment from 2 Feb to 6 Feb 2011 during Lunar New Year period. To say thank you and to share this joyous occasion, you will receive a free gift for your purchase during this period. I will ship your order after the holiday from 7 Feb 2011. And I will still be available to reply to emails and enquiries.

Wish you have a prosperous and joyous Lunar New Year!

Comments